03 Cobra vs Big Turbo Mitsubishi

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
Well here is a race i did a few weeks ago and just got around to uploading it till now. well here is the race my cobra on a street pumpgas tune 550rwhp vs a Big Turbo Mitsubishi that is a featured ride 1320video.com Vol. 2 DVD and put down 475rwhp 550rwtq and runs low 11s. i was fighting traction all night :nonono: and that little car hooks and moves out :dw: all in all it was a good race

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d919a63d-e3eb-4fed-ab9f-99d6017e3190.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu7l822wXw0

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
bout time someone post up some good dig races, im getting tired of watching roll races
I agree but i always like to do a dig race then a roll race if possible. Dig race for driver skill, roll race to see which car has more balls. Just my OPINION, dont wanna get flamed :burn:
Nice races matt, that little car is a killer :eek:

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
That Mitsubishi looks JUST like a Chrystler Conquest. Does anyone know the differences between the two? I love the Conquest, cool car....

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
there will be a remach with me on my 620hp tune seeing on how that car was running race gas i should do the same but i drove 250mile to race some1 up there and they backed out. So now they are gonna have to treck out to c me

the 2nd race i was smoking the tires so i pedal it and then it hooked and bogged bad i tryed to make up the differance but that car is light and has tonz of topend

Last edited:

moparornocar2

Established Member
btw, next time take a better cameraman...LOL

Sorry, I was the camera man, That camera was good at one time but was in a recent nitrous explosion. I thought it would work for the night but failed. To use it you have to hold it at about ten degrees to the side and hope your subjects are in the picture. Also for some reason it tries to focus on the cars lights? Anyhow, we have a better one since (not much but still better).
I doubt those guys will come this way for a rematch? They claim the car is interstate ready and could make the trip easy? I would sure like to see that.
We will have to make the trip out there for the rematch.

Last edited:

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
That Mitsubishi looks JUST like a Chrystler Conquest. Does anyone know the differences between the two? I love the Conquest, cool car....

exact same car, just different name. think of the talon and eclipse. mitsu and chrysler love to save money and rename designs.

Users who are viewing this thread