• Chevrolet

Votes: 66 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EVLSVT

Banned
do you have to ask? The mullet to camaro ratio is at least 5x greater then ford's.

97samssnake

Established Member
And I'll second that Dodge vote, I hear more rednecks telling me the Cummins is God reincarnated as a diesel engine than anything about any other truck.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Chevy is by far the popular one among midwest hicks.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
me neither. both are probably pretty equal. if i had to pick one i'd have to go chevy. i live in redneck country.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
ford is the choice here for toothless rednecks and rich ass farmers in their king ranch powerstrokes!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Ford around me. But I do see a few older F series with Cummins swaps.

In my town if your truck isn't a diesel than you had better be a woman.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
Probably an equal number of loyalists from each side. Give a good ole boy a Silverado "Z" off-road package and they are absolutely invincible. They're ten feet tall and bullet proof. I've seen more than enough Ford guys as well with the demeanor. Very few Dodge guys from where I've from fit that mold. Most of the country Dodge guys drive the Cummins 2500/3500 or the 94-01 Dodge Ram 1500s with the loudest exhaust possible.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
The real question is ...

What the hell are they thinking when they are flogging the $#!T out of those big heavy ass 8ft tall chucks of steel.... trying to get me to run one with the Cobra???

WTF??? Spewing black smoke... HUGE lifted 3/4 ton 4x4s... acting like they want a race... or wanting props or something????

Hook the bitch up to a freaking trailer and pull a race car or something... then you got my PROPS!!!:rollseyes

I'm thinking maybe a lot of them have some "male issues" they are trying to compensate for.
Maybe not... could be wrong... but I can't see using that much IRON for a daily driver... unless they think they need it for some reason.:bored:

Regular 1/2 tons are plenty big enough for most towing and are not that bad at daily driver duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread