C6-Z06 Goes down the "Old Fashioned Way" to a GT500 You gotta earn it!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Figured you guys might be able to appreciate this? I have not posted here much since the last time I posted a video here and had to shut my old web site down because it got hammered on bandwith! :(

But, a new and improved website with increased bandwidth allows me to come back in here and post!

This was my first outing with the new Shelby GT500 last October. Taking my Track Dawg Damian for a ride. Can you tell we were having a good time?!?! :pepper:

ANYTIME you pass a C6-Z06 with a GT500 you are having a good time!! I can assure you!?!

Enjoy!! :thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

LINKY

JWC

Established Member
What surprised me was how few shifts the GT500 made. That car has long legs...and quick one's too.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
LowNSlowNeon said:
Am I the only one who wanted to punch the passenger?

I stopped the video at 4 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore.

+1

Cool vid of your GT500 but damn tell your Passenger to STFU. I wanted to watch you drive the car not here someone laughing every two sec.

Lankhoss

Established Member
Is that car stock? You passed some pretty badass cars.

I know that road racing is far more about driver than car, but damn....a GT3 too???

jasil

Established Member
The passenger is a very excitable person I just muted the sound after 3 minutes. Good job driving it shows that it's all driver. I still remember reading the old Mario Andretti article in 94 right when he passed a Toyota Supra TT in a tercel with the guys at Car & Driver in the Supra and he was in the Tercel. Driver is the difference!!

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I was a afraid at any moment the passenger was going to lean over and start giving you a knobber.:D

Great kills thanks for sharing:beer:

bunk22

Established Member
Good video......would have been great without the annoying passenger. Muting it does the video no good, it's sweet to hear the roar of the engine :coolman:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
That was sweet man. I thought the passenger was funny. Best vid I have seen in a while, what was your top speed?

C6 Z06

Established Member
LowNSlowNeon said:
Am I the only one who wanted to punch the passenger?

I stopped the video at 4 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore.

Great vid, but your "dawg" sounded more like a puppy! So what did he smoke before the ride!!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread