What would be the perfect mod list?

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
So I was just thinking the other night about what the "perfect" Terminator would consist of. If you had unlimited funds to create your dream Cobra, what would you put on it? And I'm talking about absolutely everything that can be modded. Motor, blower, brakes, suspension, seats, brake lines, fuel lines, pumps, fuel rails, I'm talkin about everything. If someone walked up to you and gave you, let's just say, $30k and told you you had to blow it on your car. What would you do? (I guess $30k isn't unlimited but you get the point)

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
There is no "perfect mod list" as it entirely depends on your goals. Having said that - see sig. :)

:lol::lol::lol: The goal is to have more than 527 rwhp lol... But you know what I'm getting at. And that's why I want to see who thinks what is better and why.

Last edited:

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
I would maybe add a new GT500 5.8 motor, and the T56 magnum to my current setup and call it good.

svtcobratenthan

Established Member
My house burnt to the ground oct 15th. Well any way I got around 500k from the good hands of allstate. So i had unlimited funds to spend so i got a 2.9 whipple stage3 crower cams fidanza flywheel stage 3ram clutch and pressure plate lethal 1200 hp return style fuel system full tilt boogie irs kit lfp inter cooler and radiator. ford racing girdle 3.73 ford racing gears. bbk cold air intake.steeda triax shifter neva pillar gauges fuel pressure and boost.Full bassani ex headers back to tips and 2 55gallon drums of 104oct fuel.and a shit load of other shit i cant remember rignt now. and still trying to figure what else to get. Oh ya and a tubler k member. still not done yet.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
So I was just thinking the other night about what the "perfect" Terminator would consist of. If you had unlimited funds to create your dream Cobra, what would you put on it? And I'm talking about absolutely everything that can be modded. Motor, blower, brakes, suspension, seats, brake lines, fuel lines, pumps, fuel rails, I'm talkin about everything. If someone walked up to you and gave you, let's just say, $30k and told you you had to blow it on your car. What would you do? (I guess $30k isn't unlimited but you get the point)
30k isn't enough.
www.racerats.com for my perfect mod list. ;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The perfect mod list will certainly vary from owner to owner, depending on your goals and preferences. But, I agree that Tracy's mod list (Racerat) is one to be admired for sure. :)

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
The perfect mod list will certainly vary from owner to owner, depending on your goals and preferences. But, I agree that Tracy's mod list (Racerat) is one to be admired for sure. :)

Duh Bob! Read my last sentence in post #4 :poke: lol j/k... Yeah that car is for sure a work of art. And if he says $30k isn't enough, I don't even wanna know what his tab is on that thing.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
My house burnt to the ground oct 15th. Well any way I got around 500k from the good hands of allstate. So i had unlimited funds to spend so i got a 2.9 whipple stage3 crower cams fidanza flywheel stage 3ram clutch and pressure plate lethal 1200 hp return style fuel system full tilt boogie irs kit lfp inter cooler and radiator. ford racing girdle 3.73 ford racing gears. bbk cold air intake.steeda triax shifter neva pillar gauges fuel pressure and boost.Full bassani ex headers back to tips and 2 55gallon drums of 104oct fuel.and a shit load of other shit i cant remember rignt now. and still trying to figure what else to get. Oh ya and a tubler k member. still not done yet.

Gonna buy a new house before you blow it all?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Duh Bob! Read my last sentence in post #4 :poke: lol j/k... Yeah that car is for sure a work of art. And if he says $30k isn't enough, I don't even wanna know what his tab is on that thing.

Tracy is a female. LOL! But she can hang with the best of the guys. :rockon:

Tracy has gone a number of different performance routes with her gorgeous '03 Cobra. That car has been literally a test bed for modifications. And every one of them the best the aftermarket has to offer. :thumbsup:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Tracy is a female. LOL! But she can hang with the best of the guys. :rockon:

Tracy has gone a number of different performance routes with her gorgeous '03 Cobra. That car has been literally a test bed for modifications. And every one of them the best the aftermarket has to offer. :thumbsup:

Oops! My bad lol... Yeah it definitely looks like no expenses were spared.

mach1033

Established Member
My mod list with unlimited funds
1. Stroked out Raptor motor built to the balls with a set of twins.
2. Fully built T-56 to handle what ever I can throw at it.
3. Fully built IRS to handle what ever I can throw at it along with Fore diff/cooler option. Detroit tru trac. Level 5's.
4. Complete suspension upgrade from MM.
5. Custom wheels from either TF or CCW's. Two sets.
6. Front and rear brake upgrades.
7. Custom gauges made to look like it came factory installed.
8. Return system from Fore innovations and stainless fuel lines.
9. Two sets of tires. Toyo R888's for all four and then NT05's and NT05R's.
10. Custom 3 inch exhaust system from mid pipe back.
11. Tactful interior upgrades. Zero plastic for me.
12. Custom stereo system.
I think thats it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread