Real world testing C8 vs Dark Horse

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, that’s one thing I noticed. I would have liked to see a tune full bolt on setup make a mid 500rwhp for the c8.
Other than an intake manifold, I believe I have all the bolt-ons available. I will discuss unlocking the ECU, but I'll research that a bit as the car only has 3K miles on it. Anxious to see my wheel HP with headers.....

ArabianOak

Established Member
Other than an intake manifold, I believe I have all the bolt-ons available. I will discuss unlocking the ECU, but I'll research that a bit as the car only has 3K miles on it. Anxious to see my wheel HP with headers.....
I think you’ll be surprised. These modern ecu adjust quite a bit without a tune. I ported the blower on my Blackwing and gained a ton with no tune. I could feel the car getting stronger for a day or two before it steadied out.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I think you’ll be surprised. These modern ecu adjust quite a bit without a tune. I ported the blower on my Blackwing and gained a ton with no tune. I could feel the car getting stronger for a day or two before it steadied out.
Blackwing is at the top of my next bad decision.....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
You had the 10 speed, right? I'd like the manual, just for the hell of it.

Users who are viewing this thread