Random Picture Thread

jessie_sanders

Established Member
For context we're going to the lake for my birthday.
Screenshot_20240505-204547.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's hilarious! I'm guessing he pretty much did have to unload the pickups, pull forward, and load them up again. LOL.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That's a low ass bridge that's been hit a few times by the looks of it. Sure hope there's a height warning sign somewhere.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Great shot.

Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier all in one picture taken from a plane, or the Cascade Volcanic Arc at its best.
No photo description available.

This is going to sound dumb, and it’s humbling as I’m generally pretty solid with geography.

I’ve never seen that picture, and honestly had no idea St Helens, Hood, and Rainier were that “close” to one another.

Cool picture for sure.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This is going to sound dumb, and it’s humbling as I’m generally pretty solid with geography.

I’ve never seen that picture, and honestly had no idea St Helens, Hood, and Rainier were that “close” to one another.

Cool picture for sure.
They are spread out between Washington and Oregon. Quite a distance apart, but from that angle and height, they look closer together.

I've been on 3 of those 5. Rainier, Hood and St Helens. Not to the top mind you, just up a ways.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Cool picture for sure.

Well, you don't know what is real anymore with this AI but I'm pretty sure that pic has been around for a while so I think it's legit.

Users who are viewing this thread