Photobucket Extortion Email

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Who else had their pic's go tits up? Only $400 to restore, LOL.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ive been seeing a lot of BS about them lately. I was bad about taking build pics with my phone then uploading them and deleting off my phone.

Anyone know if theres any kind of app or script to download all my pics for me? One of the things on my to-do list to look into this weekend

mavisky

Established Member
You can still access all of your photos and download the complete albums. I've done that with mine today and then deleted my account. Their services have been on the decline since November 2015 when they completely broke the mobile app and never released an update.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The best thing to do here on SVTP is to just drag and drop the image from your device. No need for a 3rd party host.

That is my plan moving forward. Be a pain having to go back and edit my build thread on here. I live in the country and my internet is awful.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I downloaded all of my images about a month ago. I have 10+ years of stuff on their site, but I have been paying a subscription fee for a few years. I have not received and email from them about any changes yet.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I downloaded all of my images about a month ago. I have 10+ years of stuff on their site, but I have been paying a subscription fee for a few years. I have not received and email from them about any changes yet.

You might be safe until renewal time.

I wonder how many build threads across countless enthusiast forums just became worthless?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
My fear is that all these photo hosting sites are gonna pull the same trick.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The best thing to do here on SVTP is to just drag and drop the image from your device. No need for a 3rd party host.
This! So nice not having to use a 3rd party host. Thank you Travis!

Users who are viewing this thread