03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0041.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
And a red head, be scared, very scared.
I have only dated one other red head and that was after my divorce many years later. She was wild in the sack to. I made a crack about sticking it in her butt, she went and got lube out of her purse… afterwards I really started to worry that she kept lubricant as an EDC item in her purse.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have only dated one other red head and that was after my divorce many years later. She was wild in the sack to. I made a crack about sticking it in her butt, she went and got lube out of her purse… afterwards I really started to worry that she kept lubricant as an EDC item in her purse.
Had two redheads, never had that happen. They wiped me out before any backdoor stuff could happen.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
hahahaha. That might mean you are keeping your facial hair a little bit too “tight”….. lol

The problem is that I have a baby face. I can't grow a beard so I'm always clean shaven for the most part because I basically can only grow a goatee, nothing on the sides. My brother is 44 and he is just now able to have a 5 o'clock shadow. It runs in the family.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The problem is that I have a baby face. I can't grow a beard so I'm always clean shaven for the most part because I basically can only grow a goatee, nothing on the sides. My brother is 44 and he is just now able to have a 5 o'clock shadow. It runs in the family.

pretty boy….. the gay‘s main meal! :LOL:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I can start you on a tren and testosterone regimen that will have you looking like a caveman in no time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread