Do you flash your headlights to warn others of cops ahead?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I always flash my headlights at the opposing traffic when I pass a cop with a radar gun pointing in the other direction or where speed camera vans are posted. How about you?

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I try to when I can. Some a-holes tend to flash you back tho. So I make sure I'm outta sight of the cop.

Shenanigans

Established Member
It's pretty common around here especially with such a dense amount of car enthusiasts for a small town. I do it and have actually been save a handful of times thanks to others flashing me.

SVTGTI3

Established Member
just make sure another cop doesnt see you do it, My buddy and I got pulled over, yelled at and given a written warning for "flashing on coming traffic" cop was a douche tho

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Only when i come across a situation where the cop is hiding using radar, clocking the oncoming traffic. When out of sight of the cop, ill flash once or twice. If the Cop is moving, i dont bother.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
Hope one of the people you where flashing wasn't a wanted person, escaped convict, recent kidnapper, bank robber, or uninsured driver that you notified to turn around because there was a cop ahead that could of stopped them and got them off the road. Just think next time you flash someone comming the other direction it could be a person who just robbed your house and stole all your shit, and they are speeding, if you don't flash that police officer stop's them and you get yours stuff back and a criminal off the streets.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
just make sure another cop doesnt see you do it, My buddy and I got pulled over, yelled at and given a written warning for "flashing on coming traffic" cop was a douche tho

This has been to court at least once. As I recall it was held that you could not be given a ticket for it but I could be wrong.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Hope one of the people you where flashing wasn't a wanted person, escaped convict, recent kidnapper, bank robber, or uninsured driver that you notified to turn around because there was a cop ahead that could of stopped them and got them off the road. Just think next time you flash someone comming the other direction it could be a person who just robbed your house and stole all your shit, and they are speeding, if you don't flash that police officer stop's them and you get yours stuff back and a criminal off the streets.

ooooh god. lol. please.

Users who are viewing this thread