Any fishermen have any experience with this lure?

boosted306

Established Member
If you have any fishing questions PM me. A few good lures; buzz/spinner, popper, rubber newt(watermelon in color), rubber 6'' worms, jerk baits, rooster tails, etc. You just need to look up your local wildlife resource agency and they can give you a fishing report.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^No pm me I'm really Bill Dance lol.

BillDance.jpg

boosted306

Established Member
Whoa! You live in Florida and have problem catching fish!? WTF... Get you a good rubber frog and find a pond/lake with lilly pads and cast right in the middle. Drag in and out of the coverage, the rest will happen. Or you could just head to the gulf with a good pole, reel, 20lb test, and some hooks. Catch some cigar minnows or hard tail for bait, cast into the surf, hang on.

boosted306

Established Member
Bill dance hmmmmm, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUW4yL-GH64&feature=related"]YouTube - Bloopers - TV fishing show[/ame]

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
The quality of a lure is going to depend on the conditions of the water you're fishing in.

You will not find a single lure that works well in every condition.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Yeah, I don't really get out on the water enough to get good at it and develope the patience. But thanks for the advice. I'll have to check a few of them.

The quality of a lure is going to depend on the conditions of the water you're fishing in.

You will not find a single lure that works well in every condition.

This I know. But I just figured that it sounded like a pretty good freshwater, big mouth bass lure.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
Whoa! You live in Florida and have problem catching fish!? WTF... Get you a good rubber frog and find a pond/lake with lilly pads and cast right in the middle. Drag in and out of the coverage, the rest will happen. Or you could just head to the gulf with a good pole, reel, 20lb test, and some hooks. Catch some cigar minnows or hard tail for bait, cast into the surf, hang on.

x2

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
I finally had a chance to go saltwater fishing last week in the bay down in tampa.... slammed snook on live bait, caught a big 35 incher. I dont know if ill ever go bass fishing again. freaking boring and they dont even put up a fight.

Juruense

Banned
All I can say about that lure is I wish I had invented it...

Proper lure selection is an art form really. Good luck I hope you catch a big one!

I prefer to fish for catfish myself, I use Uncle Sonny's Super Sticky Channel Catfish bait which is a rotten cheese bait made in Farmington, IA. It is very effective on channel cats.

Users who are viewing this thread