315 mt streets fit w/out spacers, pics inside

AllAccessLock

Ur Licensed SVT Locksmith
Established Member
going with lethal's advice i decided not to order spacers.
the passenger side doesn't touch at all, jacked up or sitting on the ground, clearing by 1/2 inch jacked up.

driver side was a little tighter, it didn't hit sitting on the ground, but by only about 1/4 - 3/8. Jacked up it hit, i'd say by an 1/8th at the most, BUT the way i see it is the frame of the car was 10 inches off the ground (wheel was on the ground) when it did hit, as soon as i got it down to 8 inches or lower it didn't hit, so i'm gonna go with it.

I mean how often am i going to unload the rear of the car by 10" and even if it did hit the MM low profile bolt has a rounded head so it isn't going to do that much damage if any at all for the split second it touches.

I have to go upload the pictures now so i can link them (damn 56k) so pictures are coming as we speak

AllAccessLock

Ur Licensed SVT Locksmith
Established Member
VUj23517.jpg

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
What size rear wheel are you running?

I take it these are 315/30s?

Does it come close to rubbing the fender on the top? (Pics from the side/top please!)

Last edited:

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
nice, so that's the new design.... i've been wondering what they look like. just got some nittos so i guess i will have to wait. but for sure next time

Users who are viewing this thread