2023 Ford Expedition Max speedometer cal

01yellercobra

Established Member
Look up FORscan. If they support your vehicle that'll be your cheapest/easiest way. Unless you have a buddy that works at a dealership.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Thats seems odd, but who knows anymore. I'd still look into FORscan. It has a lot of good options.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Are you asking to recalibrate the speedo for tire size changes? ForScan is the only way at this point from what ive seen.

I used it to change my 21 F150 wheels from the OE 32"(18" wheel option) tires to the OE 33"(20" wheel option) tire sizes. You need to convert the tire size from inches to mm in circumference(i used Tire Rack data). Reflash and good to go.

diverdownhi

Kevin, That is what I am trying to do. I changed from the OEM 22" rims to the OEM 20" rims so I could put on 10-ply tires. It doesn't look like ForScan is 2023 Ford Expedition info in it yet though.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Kevin, That is what I am trying to do. I changed from the OEM 22" rims to the OEM 20" rims so I could put on 10-ply tires. It doesn't look like ForScan is 2023 Ford Expedition info in it yet though.
It should still have the tables as it the same as the 2021-2022 Expedition. You can email the Forscan team and they can beta add the vehicle.

I can find the table later today and post a photo of what i changed. Its something like "tire diameter" or "rolling tire diameter" from what i can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread