What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Figured out my CD player really doesn’t work now so looking for a new head unit. What are you guys all using? Tried out one of these stubby antennas that seems to work at least in and around town here.
View attachment 1840863View attachment 1840864

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
If the stubby antenna doesn't work, consider a shortened factory antenna. I did this back in 2004 and it worked great. Click on the link below for more info on how to (easily) do the mod.

blwn89gt

Established Member
IMG_4628.JPG

Never have I ever seen two Zinc Yellow Coupes together at the same time

Sent from my iPhone

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Today I introduced my current Sonic Blue Cobra to my previous Torch Red Cobra. After selling the Torch Red last year it was sold again and ended up with the current owner. He found me on instagram and we have been in touch since then. Today we met up and went to a car show in NH. Was a little weird seeing my old Cobra again for the first time but the best part of it is it's with someone who is really enjoying it and likes the car a lot. The car did receive a pair of ARH after I sold it and paired with the borla singers that were on it from when I had it the sound is absolutely insane. It sounded so good that when I got home from the show I bought a set of borla stingers that were on blu auto. Paired with my Kooks and putting on some cat's it should sound unreal. Really looking forward to thatView attachment 1840902View attachment 1840903View attachment 1840904View attachment 1840905View attachment 1840906

Where was the car show

stangfreak

Established Member
Went to viscous stangs FORDS AT THE PARK in glen cove today. There were so many mustangs. what am amazing show. saleen showed up with their booth. Lots of crazy mustangs. The park is absolutely gorgeous.

I was parked at the mustang magic booth. we had our own little section. Decided to enter the car show and got top 40. Pretty sweet day. Now its time to wash it again lol

Attachments

• IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 49

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Went to viscous stangs FORDS AT THE PARK in glen cove today. There were so many mustangs. what am amazing show. saleen showed up with their booth. Lots of crazy mustangs. The park is absolutely gorgeous.

I was parked at the mustang magic booth. we had our own little section. Decided to enter the car show and got top 40. Pretty sweet day. Now its time to wash it again lol

Bro you gotta post more pics of your car. That thing is perfection lol was Anthony there? DSG car on welds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
Thanks bro. I had tons and tons of people coming up to my car. One guy asked me if I had it repainted lol I said no this is the original paint. He was like holy shit this thing is insane !! lol.

I know they had a camera guy on hand. when they post the video of the event I will post it here.

I didnt see anthony there. I saw him at mustang magic mounting the welds on his car.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1840851
Drove my girls to a church event this morning. I have this little guy all day by myself. He loves sitting in the drivers seat, making car noises, turning the steering wheel. Little does he know he is probably fake driving his own car in due time.
Those seats custom made? Never seen those before

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Those seats custom made? Never seen those before
They are, unfortunately, aftermarket 10th anniversary seat covers. I wish I had the stock parchment seats but this is how it came when I bought it. I put the red door panel inserts to keep the theme…it’s all fake. It’s a POS.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
They are, unfortunately, aftermarket 10th anniversary seat covers. I wish I had the stock parchment seats but this is how it came when I bought it. I put the red door panel inserts to keep the theme…it’s all fake. It’s a POS.
Oh that’s too bad someone got rid of the parchment, I always liked those.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Bro it was nice meeting you at mustang magic. I had to run my brother called me I forgot I had to go out to dinner wit them.

Nice meeting you too bro ! I had stuff to do today or I would have went to the show. I’m gonna bring the car back and do another tune on E 85. I’ll let you know when.

Sent from my iPhone

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Do you have any photos you can post, Alex? That event sounded really awesome. Thankfully the weather cooperated.

I, too, would love to see some recent photos of your Cobra, as well.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Booo those ccw were nasty. Arguably one of the best cars on the site. I wanna coat my centers the same.

I hope I don’t regret it bro. I just wanted something a bit simpler, I love these cars on 5 spokes. But right now with the stock wheels on I’m regretting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread