What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Figured out my CD player really doesn’t work now so looking for a new head unit. What are you guys all using? Tried out one of these stubby antennas that seems to work at least in and around town here.
View attachment 1840863View attachment 1840864

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
If the stubby antenna doesn't work, consider a shortened factory antenna. I did this back in 2004 and it worked great. Click on the link below for more info on how to (easily) do the mod.

blwn89gt

Established Member
IMG_4628.JPG

Never have I ever seen two Zinc Yellow Coupes together at the same time

Sent from my iPhone

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Today I introduced my current Sonic Blue Cobra to my previous Torch Red Cobra. After selling the Torch Red last year it was sold again and ended up with the current owner. He found me on instagram and we have been in touch since then. Today we met up and went to a car show in NH. Was a little weird seeing my old Cobra again for the first time but the best part of it is it's with someone who is really enjoying it and likes the car a lot. The car did receive a pair of ARH after I sold it and paired with the borla singers that were on it from when I had it the sound is absolutely insane. It sounded so good that when I got home from the show I bought a set of borla stingers that were on blu auto. Paired with my Kooks and putting on some cat's it should sound unreal. Really looking forward to thatView attachment 1840902View attachment 1840903View attachment 1840904View attachment 1840905View attachment 1840906

Where was the car show

Users who are viewing this thread