Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
So, i just picked up a TBSS this past weekend. It was a good deal, so I had to grab it,i plan on bringing this thing to a " like new condition."" How do yall feel about this?? I own a terminator, so is this sacrilegious? I have owned nothing but mustangs, but i have been checking these trailblazers lately, and im kinda impressed with them....please be gentle and don't scold me too badly View attachment 1839493View attachment 1839494

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Ive always liked them, looks like its in good shape.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
So, i just picked up a TBSS this past weekend. It was a good deal, so I had to grab it,i plan on bringing this thing to a " like new condition."" How do yall feel about this?? I own a terminator, so is this sacrilegious? I have owned nothing but mustangs, but i have been checking these trailblazers lately, and im kinda impressed with them....please be gentle and don't scold me too badly View attachment 1839493View attachment 1839494

I bought one of those band new in 2008. I miss it dearly. YOu'll love it.

Recon

Established Member

Welcome to the other side. It looks pretty decent. What are the plans for it?

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

llvllanifest

Established Member
Welcome to the other side. It looks pretty decent. What are the plans for it?

Repair and fix any damage ,dents ect.and repaint this bad boy..lower it a notch. Nothing too crazy as far as cosmetics go, maybe a cowl hood. Headers and full exhaust and drop in a cam and call it a day. Like to make it my daily so i don'twant to get carried away....ohh, i cant forget about the issue with the oil pickup line on these ls2's..these tend to starve when you launch them. Oil goes the opposite direction. I'll post some pictures of progress once i start messing with it.

jessie_sanders

Established Member

Love them. I hate myself everyday for selling my Silverado SS.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
At least youre here to bitch about it, stuff can be replaced and it could always have been worst. It does suck though, big time.
That’s for sure brother. Just an inconvenience to say the least. In July I planned on doing the entire Widebody Conversion. Front bumper, rear bumper, and flares for my ladyfriends birthday. I’ll fix what I can for now and then deal with it

AROD

Established Member
20240505_111330.jpg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Hit a raccoon this morning in the hellcat. Legit sick to my stomach over it.

Grab a 12 pack, some boiling water, a heat gun, and give it a shot!

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Grab a 12 pack, some boiling water, an heat gun, and give it a shot!

Not perfect by any means. However a lot better than it was. So I’ll take it. The dents not nearly as bad as it looks. The reflection from my trees and such make it look worse.

Attachments

• IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    629.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3363.jpeg
    IMG_3363.jpeg
    603.8 KB · Views: 59

C2tuck

Established Member
That’s for sure brother. Just an inconvenience to say the least. In July I planned on doing the entire Widebody Conversion. Front bumper, rear bumper, and flares for my ladyfriends birthday. I’ll fix what I can for now and then deal with it

Wait…so you’re buying yourself car parts for HER birthday?? Winner! Does she have a single sister?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Good looking Mach. What’s your exhaust set up? And how do you like it? I’m getting the itch to get my Mach roadworthy.

Good looking Mach. What’s your exhaust set up? And how do you like it? I’m getting the itch to get my Mach roadworthy.

Currently kooks long tubes, catted mid pipe and steeda catback with mrt exhaust tips.

The steeda catback is a lot like stock with the volume turned up a bit. Before all that I had magnapacks and I loved em outside of the highway drone

LS WUT

Established Member
Wait…so you’re buying yourself car parts for HER birthday?? Winner! Does she have a single sister?
Hahaha. Winning! She does, her sisters a whore who got knocked up by someone without permission to be here LOL.

The hellcat was my graduation gift to her. I said if she completed her college degree we would get her dream car. Which was a hellcat charger.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Currently kooks long tubes, catted mid pipe and steeda catback with mrt exhaust tips.

The steeda catback is a lot like stock with the volume turned up a bit. Before all that I had magnapacks and I loved em outside of the highway drone
Awesome Mach! I read your reply about your Steeda catback which took me back to my own Cobra setup. I had the Steeda catback (replaced a raspy Magnaflow) and for me, it was perfect. No drone and just enough increased loudness to make me happy. I'll bet your setup with the long-tubes sounds awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tob