Picked up my Baby Raptor (No Pre-Order, Paid MSRP, bought in Kentucky 26APR)

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
First time Ranger owner, second time Raptor owner (owned a 21' Raptor in the past). Just picked up our RRaptor last Friday. Found two in transit models to dealerships in our area and sent pricing/in-stock date inquiries to both dealers, received MSRP quotes for both. That that afternoon I received a call that the Carbonized Grey one had arrived up from the Louisville rail yard. Went and test drove it Friday, my wife loved it so that made it easy, and took it home that day.

Really impressed with the car in the short time I've had it, super comfortable and the seat warmers that go far up the back is awesome! Super nice to have a truck again that's the right size for my needs. The 21' Raptor I had was awesome, but a PITA to get around in and live with.
Already ordered some parts -OEM Raptor Front/Rear splash guards, Ford Low Profile tonneau cover, made an appointment for LineX bed liner, and a 50/50 BOV for cool turbo sounds lol. Figuring out window tint next, anything out there that's a must-do?

Wanted to give props to Airport Ford in Florence, easy communication all via e-mail, less than an hour in the dealership after the test drive including financing, and fair price negotiation on our trade in (KBB value).

Attachments

• 15279B3A-85C5-4B41-9AD0-17B55358AAEE.jpg
    15279B3A-85C5-4B41-9AD0-17B55358AAEE.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1337.JPEG
    IMG_1337.JPEG
    466.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2230.JPEG
    IMG_2230.JPEG
    345.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2234.JPEG
    IMG_2234.JPEG
    363.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2235.JPEG
    IMG_2235.JPEG
    342.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2236.JPEG
    IMG_2236.JPEG
    363.3 KB · Views: 78

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
Will have to keep them in mind, IIRC the Ranger and Bronco Raptors need a new computer to take a flash currently. Crossing my fingers that gets solved soon.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
looks great in that color but holy shit, does that thing actually have an engine or just black plastic tubing?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Congrats. I still sorta regret not ordering one, but there just isn't a slot for one in my fleet right now.

Will have to keep them in mind, IIRC the Ranger and Bronco Raptors need a new computer to take a flash currently. Crossing my fingers that gets solved soon.

I'm riding around with an F-150 ECU in my BRaptor, and 500+RWHP.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
First time Ranger owner, second time Raptor owner (owned a 21' Raptor in the past). Just picked up our RRaptor last Friday. Found two in transit models to dealerships in our area and sent pricing/in-stock date inquiries to both dealers, received MSRP quotes for both. That that afternoon I received a call that the Carbonized Grey one had arrived up from the Louisville rail yard. Went and test drove it Friday, my wife loved it so that made it easy, and took it home that day.

Really impressed with the car in the short time I've had it, super comfortable and the seat warmers that go far up the back is awesome! Super nice to have a truck again that's the right size for my needs. The 21' Raptor I had was awesome, but a PITA to get around in and live with.
Already ordered some parts -OEM Raptor Front/Rear splash guards, Ford Low Profile tonneau cover, made an appointment for LineX bed liner, and a 50/50 BOV for cool turbo sounds lol. Figuring out window tint next, anything out there that's a must-do?

Wanted to give props to Airport Ford in Florence, easy communication all via e-mail, less than an hour in the dealership after the test drive including financing, and fair price negotiation on our trade in (KBB value).
Looks good in the gray!

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Ah, you're in the same boat as me then with my 23 F150 Raptor. I get to look out the window at the 21-22 guys having all the tuning fun. But you can look at my Explorer ST to see all the tuning fun you can be having when they crack the ECU encryption!

So is my 2.7 in the 150.

I thought the 3.0 in my ExST was bad until I saw the 2.7/3.0 in F150s and Broncos!

Users who are viewing this thread