Owner Roll Call

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
Thank you! Yes sir, I will probably do a intake and tune and be done. My 07 had a lot of work done and I always worried about fuel, air and any little noise made me nervous. I don’t want that again. Just wanted a great driver that I don’t smell like fuel when I get out because of a fat tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FirstTexan

Established Member
This thread has been quiet for a while. New to me 2011 GT500 SVT PP, 5K original one owner Arizona miles. Virtually new
shelby-show-lift-jpg.1818477

Last edited:

HKusp

Established Member
Congratulations on the "new" car. You'll love it. My suggestion to you is: DRIVE that thing, don't just rub it and look at it, like the previous owner obviously did. Cars are meant to be driven, especially muscle cars with superchargers. ;)

ace_mechanic71

92 feature 5sp 5.0
Picked up 10 oct 2023 from a member on here. 2007 shelby gt500 black coupe.
My first shelby and I love it as did the last 9 owners by the 112k miles. I plan to put at least another 100k on it! I already ordered some matt black stripes all around and did all the basic maintenance and looked everything over. Awesome car!

20231013_101819.jpg

Douglas Paul

Hello everyone , just purchased a 2007 GT500 6800 miles. First thing was a set of new Michelin pilot sports, oil change , new battery. White with blue stripes.

I’m in northern Delaware, looking for a shop that specializes in my car and Fords. I thought there was a place in south jersey but I can’t remember the location. There was a couple of places in Aston pa but I believe they went out of business. Thx for any information.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Hello everyone , just purchased a 2007 GT500 6800 miles. First thing was a set of new Michelin pilot sports, oil change , new battery. White with blue stripes.

I’m in northern Delaware, looking for a shop that specializes in my car and Fords. I thought there was a place in south jersey but I can’t remember the location. There was a couple of places in Aston pa but I believe they went out of business. Thx for any information.

JDM Engineering
@1 Alibi 2

Mach1Stang

07 GT500
Established Member
Long time member, first time GT500 owner.

Just picked up this 07 with 2,376 miles. Bone stock except for FRPP ceramic shorty's and MagnaFlow X and Cat-back.

Attachments

• CxRFQdC.jpg
    CxRFQdC.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ifvDCuf.jpg
    ifvDCuf.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 5
  • sPptOEI.jpg
    sPptOEI.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 5
  • CXbfhxH.jpg
    CXbfhxH.jpg