NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

IA Shelby

Established Member
Saw it posted on Fox News website about a week ago. She was wearing an “anti-woke” bikini.
IMG_0254.png

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Women have that spidey sense, really hate it when they know you are about to bust and stop giving head right before you blow.
No lie, no hint, no talking, then they stop. Road head all the time forever ago, now...that's all. I need my nurse/admin from 30 years ago girls back. I know those days are gone, nice to dream though.
Saw it posted on Fox News website about a week ago. She was wearing an “anti-woke” bikini.
I think I saw that one. Waiting for her OF, so I can see those puppies.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think the lizard airplane girl was at our local Applebees this afternoon, serious. Spot on Tiffany Gomes, hair back bun shit was spot on. Wife wouldn't let me walk over and look. She was there with a friend I think I saw on her IG.

Could have at least given her my number.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
In her case just make her think you are working for the lizard king :LOL:

Or just make her believe that you were never really there to begin with! Get all your friends to act like they have no idea who you are when she goes looking for you:

"Jon? Who's that? I don't know anyone with that name... How do I know you then? Your friend Susan introduced us at that BBQ last Summer. Don't you remember? ...Are you doing okay Tiffany?"

Users who are viewing this thread