ZYBORG c5z vs KB COBRA vs Cammed c5z

F8l Vnm

Established Member
My only gripe is that his car is faster than expected but zyborg is pretty cool in taking a loss like a man..Again its not the end of the day when lose especially to a 600 hp cobra

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
That's what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

I have to say that for I/E only, that C5Z rides out.

I think he drives it better than everyone else drives their cars down there. Races that he supposedly "should" lose, he wins because he is better at driving than some of the other guys. That's why you run and don't bench race on the internet :beer:

CobraKid04

Established Member
yea zyborg is a good street racer..Hes shifting is on point.

Shadow-- where you at in columbus? I would love to run your cobra.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
yea zyborg is a good street racer..Hes shifting is on point.

Shadow-- where you at in columbus? I would love to run your cobra.

It would have to be at the track. No more street racing for me. Stopped doing that awhile ago. Too much to lose now. Trying to save for a house and having a young kid just make me have to avoid that stuff. I'm off of Georgesville rd not too far from the shopping center just off of 270.
Are you the guy that had the clean Black cobra that I talked to at Dyno Brian's? I think it was a dyno day last year sometime maybe.

Last edited:

CobraKid04

Established Member
Id like to watch.

Sounds good!

It would have to be at the track. No more street racing for me. Stopped doing that awhile ago. Too much to lose now. Trying to save for a house and having a young kid just make me have to avoid that stuff. I'm off of Georgesville rd not too far from the shopping center just off of 270.
Are you the guy that had the clean Black cobra that I talked to at Dyno Brian's? I think it was a dyno day last year sometime maybe.

Yes, I am that guy. hahah

We should at least get a cruise this year with some of the bad ass cars in columbus.

Users who are viewing this thread