ZX5 SVT Focus

ike34

Established Member
How many of you have ZX5 SVT Focus' ? The one I am thinking about getting is a 5 door and I was wondering if your could post pics of them to give me some ideas?

Thanks
Todd

ucntseemeee

2003 SVT Focus
Established Member
1.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

048-1.jpg

prettyonthebeach.jpg

hope this helps...i love mine

jasonpalamar

Established Member
If you want to beef up the look of the ZX5, the ZX3 SVT sideskirts are a direct bolt on option. It will make it look 100 percent differnt.

ucntseemeee

2003 SVT Focus
Established Member
are they really a direct bolt on? i never new that.

what'd you get that rear diffuser off of? 07 Sedan? i likey

Last edited:

Ataru

Established Member
The rear diffuser is off the Street Appearance Package from the 06-07 Focuses. The bumper on the SAP hatch is the exact same part number as the SVT rear bumper so it was a bolt on with small modifications. I got it through Steve.

And the sideskirts are not a DIRECT bolt on. You have to do a little trimming where the skirt goes into the door jamb at the B-pillar. Different length of doors on the two makes the trimming needed, but not a big deal.

Here's a photoshop someone did for my car with SVT skirts. It really does change the look of the car.

100_5248c.JPG

b84c7ea3.jpg

jasonpalamar

Established Member
And the sideskirts are not a DIRECT bolt on. You have to do a little trimming where the skirt goes into the door jamb at the B-pillar. Different length of doors on the two makes the trimming needed, but not a big deal.

My bad. I should have been more specific It is 90% a direct bolt and you can trim it really easy though. Not much time and effort at all and it makes the car look so good.

Your rear looks nice... and yes, I mean the car:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread