ZX14R VS "1000Horspower" duramax round 2?

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
lengths depend on the money. street racing has just the same to do with the hustle and the spot then it does what car you bring.

97samssnake

Established Member
Built internals and twins I believe.

What cab and bed is it? 4wd?

I'd give him 3 lengths at most, depending on how big of a shot he's running and how much cash is on the line. And depending on if you think you can launch a little bit better than the last one. IIRC you said you left a little on the table at the launch in the first race.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
What cab and bed is it? 4wd?

I'd give him 3 lengths at most, depending on how big of a shot he's running and how much cash is on the line. And depending on if you think you can launch a little bit better than the last one. IIRC you said you left a little on the table at the launch in the first race.

He's got the ext cab the three door one, 4x4
it was one of the best launchs I've ever had.

16kOrBust

Established Member
lengths depend on the money. street racing has just the same to do with the hustle and the spot then it does what car you bring.

That's a joke to me. Every time I'm around when a "true money street race" goes down, it always ends up being more about the drama than the cars. People like to run their mouths and hear themselves talk, throwing around their "street rep" and bravado like anyone else actually gives a shit. "I can't beat you straight up, so I need lengths, but then I'm gonna say I beat you and take your money if I win, even though I didn't really."

What a bunch a pansy-ass bullshit. Line the cars/bikes up and run em for the fun of it. These "true street racers" are nothing but a bunch of drama queens from all the experience I've had with racing. Every time I or someone I know invites someone out to run and I hear them respond with "I only come out for $XXX...", that person immediately gets crossed off my list of people I care about running. Drama queens. Whiney, bitchy drama queens. Every last one of them.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Built internals and twins I believe.

any more details? fuel only? make sure it isnt on the bottle. A 200 shot or two (or three) on the big contenders around the country isnt unheard of (not that this guy is one)

Demetri in his duramax has 3 stages and i beleive each stage was a 175-200. The truck made 1710rwhp and and 2500ftlbs IIRC. It went 142-143mph on one kit i beleive. Not that this guy is a big hitter but the power is doable.

Users who are viewing this thread