Zr1 vs me

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
maybe the car wasn't broken in..but i gotta say ur a cocky son of a bitch, talking shit and calling them a bitch... hey dude reality check "RACING DOESNT BRING YOUR HOME INCOME IN" no need to take shit sooo ****ing FAST AND FURIOUS!... wow bro u must live your life 1/4 mile at a time huh? Do you have a my size vin diesal poster in your room??. STEP AWAY FROM A CAR for a minute christ sakes, theres other things to do then masturbate in the driver seat of your car about beating factory cars...oh well... too bad ur driving home in a 20k mustang and hes driving home in a fresh 150k zr1 that would put your SUPER CAR to shame in so many ways than how it goes down the 1320... Ur full of fail

PS: your story is full of bullshit also... obviously this happened but at more calm level, you just want to be mr. E-THUG "im so tuff in my cobra and went and chilled with my GANG...that im a leader of.." and added more the story than what was said.

COOL STORY BRAH!

Idk who's a bigger tool, you or the ZR1 owner? :shrug:

mrbigjeep

Established Member
Fail! It was already stated on the first page what the stock time is and a 10.9 is better than a 10.97 if you didnt know. Here is what was posted on the first page if you are too lazy to look 10.85@129
New Record Times for Stock ZR1 - Corvette Forum

lol yeah cuz that means they will ALL run that. yeah ok..

guess what a zo6 broke into the tens as well and how many other stock ones have you seen pull that....YEAH :kaboom:

a stock zr1 isn't gonna be averaging tens...kinda like a few ls1's have hit 12's stock but nowhere near most of them do

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
nice kill! the best time yet for the zr1 is high tens as well...but the majority of the drivers will never hit tens...so you should have most of them with your track time.

nice run

.........wtf? high 10's???? last time i checked hennessey performance had the best 1/4 time so far- it was like a 10.08 @ 141mph

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
nice kill! the best time yet for the zr1 is high tens as well...but the majority of the drivers will never hit tens...so you should have most of them with your track time.

nice run

.........wtf? high 10's???? last time i checked hennessey performance had the best 1/4 time so far- it was like a 10.08 @ 141mph

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Good job OP, its tough to tell some people that a "vette" lost they just cant seem to wrap there minds around the fact they are not invincible, and id be willing to bet that 75% of people who drive them dont ever red line them and dont know how to drive them to there fullest, hence why alot of the vettes get killed, not because of the car but because of the driver!

fastbacon

Banned

your touched.....procharger has the fastest cobra though...it runs 7.90's stock.....:lol:........wait for it.....wait for it......:pop::pop::pop:

divernb

Unrefined
Established Member
I like how the usual Corvette nutswingers come in to assure us it was driver mod needed

Thanks guys! It wasn't totally obvious from the fact he was running 12's in a 600+ HP car, I'm glad you could clear things up.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
LOL @ all the haters. OP posts a great Kill story and another member verifies it and you guys either make excuses or bash his grammar. :lol:

Some of you guys need to learn the concept of RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG. Slicks/Street tires it doesn't matter. The guy ran his mouth and put the money up and lost period. If you can't hang with your current setup don't race or run your mouth plain and simple.

OP good kill. :beer:

The trap says it all/....

you didnt beat the car, you beat the driver.

those cars are good for 129-130 traps

Even with a Above average driver I bet that car would have only ran in the 11.1-11.3 range which would have still cost the guy his money IMO.

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
Wow...so many haters on here.....we have a ton of forum/grammar policemen on here. Way to go guys.

Good kill OP

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
The trap says it all/....

you didnt beat the car, you beat the driver.

those cars are good for 129-130 traps

WHO CARES!!!! HE WON!

People are so stupid sometimes. That's why it's called RACING. If it was car vs car, why would we need drivers.

You seem a little butt hurt that a 110K car got handled by a 35K car....

Oh well...shit happens.

00BlackGT

Established Member
everyone need to STFU for a second, people said he ran at the local fayetteville track which is a damn 1/8th mile track not a 1/4 mile

Users who are viewing this thread