Zr1 vs me

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
Ok let me start back on saturday night me and my group was at the chill spot and this guy with a zr1 vette comes up and starts running his mouth telling us he runs high 9s. I just laught at him. Then he calls me out and I said ok, then he back out. I called him a little bitch and he said it's not far bc I had slicks on my car. I told him your the one that called me out. So he got in his car and left. Ok the on Sunday I was at the track and so was zr1 ***. I walk up to him and say you going to run 9s today and said he will walk all over you down the track. I said ok you want to put money on it. Well he race for $150. So we line up he does a little burn out and I do my burn out. Get up to the light and the light turns green, and I pull a 1.50 60ft and pull away from him hard. I ran a 10.97 @ 127mph and the zr1 12.55 @120mph. After the race he didn't even stop he just left so you one can talk shit to him. Zr1 fail

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Ok let me start back on saturday night me and my group was at the chill spot and this guy with a zr1 vette comes up and starts running his mouth telling us he runs high 9s. I just laught at him. Then he calls me out and I said ok, then he back out. I called him a little bitch and he said it's not far bc I had slicks on my car. I told him your the one that called me out. So he got in his car and left. Ok the on Sunday I was at the track and so was zr1 ***. I walk up to him and say you going to run 9s today and said he will walk all over you down the track. I said ok you want to put money on it. Well he race for $150. So we line up he does a little burn out and I do my burn out. Get up to the light and the light turns green, and I pull a 1.50 60ft and pull away from him hard. I ran a 10.97 @ 127mph and the zr1 12.55 @120mph. After the race he didn't even stop he just left so you one can talk shit to him. Zr1 fail

Zr1 fail? How about your post?

Satyr

Established Member
This thread is filled with fail.

And he must have been the worst driver in history.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
Yes the guy at the tree was holding the money.

at least he paid up, was he a rich old guy? he was a horrible driver but that doesnt surprize me since most old rich guys in vettes suck at driving if they ever do get on it.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Nice kill. If if he spun a lot off the line, I would still expect a higher trap, oh well.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member

Who is this? I was there for that. That guy could shift worth a shit. But that car should have done way way better if it had a better driver.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I find it hard to believe that a ZR1 only trapped 120.... but stranger things have happened.

NewFrance6

Established Member
The Zr1 driver needs to go to driving school. 12.55 is terrible. I am suspicious about the validity of the story however because of the 120 mph trap speed. That is just way too low.
Please try harder to use somewhat proper english next time as this post was just a grammar shitshow.

Users who are viewing this thread