ZR1 vs. GT2 great vid from youtube...

Deuuuce

Established Member
ZR1 isn't stock!

Sounds like it has exhaust, beautiful note at that.

Related video...
YouTube - Porsche 997 turbo Evotech vs Porsche Carrera GT vs NISSAN GT-R HKS GT570 vs Corvette ZR1 part2

For the record that was a standard TT, not a GT2, can't get the first vid to work.

Damn all those cars must have made the carrerra gt feel slow. Gotta love rich Russians

They way he dropped back, I think he was pacing them. It's a 130mph trap speed car. Not saying he wouldn't lose, but I do think he backed out.

Last edited:

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
That Zr1 is bone stock

The owner is on LS1tech.

Just like the Z06's, They have the "butterfly valve" that opens up the other two exhaust tips when a certain throttle percentage is hit.....this makes them sound like they have a aftermarket exhaust when they dont.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The GTR, (chase car) is also not stock, it has a HKS GT570 kit.

Almo

Established Member
For the record that was a standard TT, not a GT2, can't get the first vid to work.

They way he dropped back, I think he was pacing them. It's a 130mph trap speed car. Not saying he wouldn't lose, but I do think he backed out.

I don't think anyone stated it was a GT2? Might have missed it though.

Agree with you though... Turbo not a GT2 Turbo.

Almo

Established Member
Not sure... bet it is a 600 or 650 (leaning toward the 650) kit though that is putting down around 480 to 530 to the wheels. This would put it more in line with running "trap time comparison" with the ZR1 and or edging it out in this vid.

The 911 was pulling and then you can see it had a car/car and a half and stays that way until it hits the brakes due to the truck... you can also see it let out a bit right before it hit the brakes coming up on the truck.

Then again the 911 might just be flashed/tuned with some mods getting it up in the 400s to all wheels.

Cheers,
Allen

Users who are viewing this thread