Zonda Vs Murcielago

6spd

Established Member
that thing is absolutely insane! thx for the vid, any idea wat that shows called? cause ive seen a diff video about the gt40, mercedes, and this swedish car i cant remember.

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
The Koenigsegg beat the Zonda pretty good imo, they also have a video review of it also :D
Got to love those mod motors:rockon:

Wow, I just got to watch the video. I have to say my new goal in life before I die is to own a Pagani Zonda. Damn is that an awesome car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 6spd
that thing is absolutely insane! thx for the vid, any idea wat that shows called? cause ive seen a diff video about the gt40, mercedes, and this swedish car i cant remember.
That's from the Top Gear guy. I think that's what it's called. He's funny as hell and has done many comparo's. I have a few of those vids. Good stuff. :beer:

96cobrakid

Established Member
ive seen a zonda vs a murcialgo in a street race in london. here is the picture.....that was the only pic I got, they were moving!!!!
zonda.jpg

996TTx50

Established Member
I raced a Murcielago a couple months ago . . . I destroyed it twice by many cars. The owner was a cool guy, although he couldn't understand how anyone could beat his $250,000 supercar. He kept repeating "But Ive got 600 hp." A few weeks later, my friend raced the same Murcielago is his modded 03 Cobra . . . 03 Cobra prevailed.

The Murcielago is a great car, but the Zonda is in a different class reserved for McClarens, Enzos, GT Carreras, Koenigseggs, Bugatti Veyrons, and S7 Saleens. There is my top seven wish list . . . with a Murcielago, Vanquish and Mercedes McClaren rounding out the top ten, but not quite on a par with the first seven.

996TTx50.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by 6spd

I know that zonda or koenig would be awsome to just drive once, I think this link has more vids of all exotics
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/

Users who are viewing this thread