zo6 kill

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
well this happened about a month ago. while i was getting my lazy ass up to go to work i noticed this nice blue-zo6. i wasnt paying no attention because he was like 4-5 cars behind me and like i always say" if its meant to be it will be" and of course it was.
i noticed in my rear view mirror that this car was bobbing and weaving trying to catch up. but still i didnt pay no attention until i hit a red light and this cocky zo6 driver pulls up right next 2 me and revs his engine. so i was like ok u started now im going to finish. im always up for a lil race so i nodded at him to accept his challenge. i reved up 2 about 2500rpm and just held it till the light turned green. while i waited impatatiently i noticed the driver was giving me a cocky smile. u know that look like im gonna kick yur ass look. so i smiled back n gave him the look like well see.
as so soon as u know it light turns green and i jump like there is no tommorw. i dont even bother 2 look where he was but i was at least a car ahead threw 1,2, then he starts to gain speed and catch up n i power shift in 3 n i leave him behind we were doing at least 85 then i had 2 slow down was gonna miss my turn into work. so i turned and i noticed this guy is still following me. he is really pissed because hes never lost like that b4 and ask me what i have done. i tell him its stock and he says yeah right stock with nos i smile and tell him yeah. then he begins yeah thats the only way i could of won then i said hey you run what yuo brung. he smiled and said yeah thats true then he asked how big of a shot i said 100 then he wanted to see how i haded hooked up cuz he was thinking about getting nos. so i pop the hood 2 show him where my solonoids where then pop the trunk 2 show him the bottle. then he starts screaming:cuss: no way no ****ing way :cuss: and i was like what turns out i didnt even have the bottle connected :-D i was like oops he told me nice run and left pissed off more now then ever ;-)

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
I've killed several myself. Those are FUN runs. The guy I street raced gave me the EXACT same attitude..."Like what are YOU going to do little boy!!"

I ATE him every time! 20-70 I ate him even worse. With my pulley I eat'um up MUCH easier. Find one with DRs and they are tough off the line. From a roll, NOTTA-PROLLEM!

CHEERS!

lightningz06

great kill....Love seeing those svts blow away the unsuspecting, cocky Z06 owners LOL....look at my sig! ;-) I like weaving through the cones (autocrossing) in my Z better than streetracing somebody with something to prove. Have fun...But not to much fun

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by lightningz06
great kill....Love seeing those svts blow away the unsuspecting, cocky Z06 owners LOL....look at my sig! ;-) I like weaving through the cones (autocrossing) in my Z better than streetracing somebody with something to prove. Have fun...But not to much fun

Dude what happened when you first started posting your sig said the Z06 was an 03? And the Ferrari was listed last.

How about a nice picture of the Ferrari, the L, the Escalade and the Z06 together.

That would look sweet.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
WERD!

Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Dude what happened when you first started posting your sig said the Z06 was an 03? And the Ferrari was listed last.

How about a nice picture of the Ferrari, the L, the Escalade and the Z06 together.

That would look sweet.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

That would look sweet.

We'd all like to see that.:rollseyes :rollseyes

Blades

Established Member
twohorses.jpg

heh.. and i have a ferrari too.. :D jk jk thats my dad's friends......

Badasp5.0

Established Member
:coolman: WOW now thats a picture!!!!! A '03 and a 550 Ferrari......
That would be great to see in the garage when I go to work in the morning..............

Users who are viewing this thread