Zl1 r

COME CORRECT

Established Member
Anybody ever heard of a ZL1 R. I saw a Camaro with that emblem on it. The guy was pretty cocky told him his car is nice but he is no Hero....

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
950hp would definately hurt feelings. I bet its most likely a similar case as the infamous "GTR" mustang.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I didn't see anything in the article about changing the internals? Did I miss that? 950 with stock internals sounds like an issue waiting to happen.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Does the zl1 not come with forged internals factory?

No and the guys I know with them are afraid to mod much, never heard of a zl1r but it's funny he was so cocky given the fact he probably severly over paid to have a car built for him.

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
No and the guys I know with them are afraid to mod much, never heard of a zl1r but it's funny he was so cocky given the fact he probably severly over paid to have a car built for him.

Almost similar motor as the V but our tuning is better out of the box. The ZL1 stock tuning is crap. I can tell you this, we have guys (Vs) making over 800 wheel and running 9.7X on a stock bottom end, stock tranny and rear. The motor and drivetrain can handle a bunch.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
^ That's sick. I knew there was a reason I've been drooling over CTS-V's for years now. Now, if I could only change professions or figure something out for real. I think those things are gonna age well as the looks are pretty timeless IMO.

slowbra1

Established Member
Almost similar motor as the V but our tuning is better out of the box. The ZL1 stock tuning is crap. I can tell you this, we have guys (Vs) making over 800 wheel and running 9.7X on a stock bottom end, stock tranny and rear. The motor and drivetrain can handle a bunch.

CTSV's are beasts I love the look of it.

Users who are viewing this thread