Zinc Yellow with Anthracite FR500...

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Anybody have any pics of this combo??? I'm thinking about trading my chrome bullitts for some. DD in back and 17" rim. I have a pic of mine (car is pretty dirty from just getting out of the shop) that maybe could be used for photoshop as well if anybody can do this.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
they don't have the anthracite FR500 and that pic is pretty crappy that they do show on there... any actual pics out there?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I thought about that combo as well. But I saw some Anthracite wheels locally and I just don't think they go well with the zinc yellow. Maybe a satin or brushed finish if you don't want to go the blingy route.

Sny714

Established Member
This isnt my car. I apologize if the owner gets mad but I saw this online somewhere. It mightve been from www.yellowmustangregistry.com and I saved it to my computer months ago when I was shopping for wheels. Anyways, I think its screaming yellow but close enough for what you asked.

IMG_2513.gif

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
here's mine for comparison... I know she's dirty, this pic is when we just got her out of the shop, better pics to come after she gets tuned on the 8th.

HPIM0082.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread