Zinc Yellow Cobras come inside please

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I'm contemplating what style of wheels to get for my Cobra. I'm torn between chrome wheels and a dark colored wheel like the BBS RK Plasma. I've had chrome wheels before and they require a lot of maintenance, otherwise they will peel and flake. But I saw a white '03 Cobra with chrome FR500 wheels and it looked so damn sweet that it's still a possibility for me. The dark colored wheels are really attractive as long as they are not all black. I like a dark grey with machined lip. The RK Plasmas sorta fit this description. If you have pics of your Cobra with aftermarket wheels that fit either of two options above please post pics. Or just post your opinion of either one. Thanks.

-Nino

PhilipR

Established Member
:beer: I was planning on putting the BBK's on mine when funds allow. The FR500 wheels would be nice but everyone and their mother has chrome wheels now.

CW03

Established Member
hey Nino, I've got the regular(painted silver) RK's on my 03 and it looks WAY sweet. I think I may get a set of the plasma's to set on my Gt (darker yello, darker wheel thing....) anywho, I can send some pics, but don't know how to post them.....Charles

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
To post the picture:

Hit the POST REPLY button below and look for the Browse... button in the Attach file: section. Find your file in your hard drive and select it. Then hit Submit as you normally would.

Or send them to me and I'll post them for you. Send them to [email protected]

-Nino

CW03

Established Member
Crossing fingers......

how do i make it smaller? Sorry for the big pic!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread