ZEX wet nitrous kit complete with extras

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
So I am starting to demod the car looking to get into something different. This nitrous kit is in perfect condition and only sprayed on the car 3 times though a 75 shot. Will also include all the instruction manuals, extra jets, and even zex stickers worth about 10hp will need to buy colder plugs and some wire butt connectors. The kit was removed today and kept everything in tacked as much as possible. The kit has a custom wiring harness which is still complete just cut in a couple places for removal. To reinstall the kit all you really need to do is mount the bottle, run wires to the battery, power the switches, set the wot on the box, run the feul line adapter, and tap the cai. Everything included is a complete zex wet nitrous kit (retail $699.99) which includes 10lb purple bottle, nitrous lines, control box, and fuel line adapter. a zex bottle warmer (retail $189.99) a liquid filled pressure but the liquid leaked out but still works perfectly, don't was to hide anything (retail $44.99) a zex single purge kit (retail $89.99) steeda cup holder switches for a 99-04 mustang made to work in a 2011 cup holder (retail $109.99) has purge, bottle warmer, and arming switch. could be altered a bit for a cleaner install but current set up works flawless. and a UPR billet bottle bracket (retail $159.99) I will save you the trouble and the cost of all these parts would be $1294 without tax or shipping! even with saving 6% through American muscle or lethal performance this complete setup would still be over $1200. I did take a bunch of pictures during the removal of where things were mounted and how things were ran. the only holes you will need to drill in the car would be to mount the bottle and tap the intake. If I missed anything or any other questions just ask.Looking to sell for $1000 shipped and I don't want to separate right now.
DSC02871.jpg

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

My2011Mustang17.jpg

My2011Mustang18.jpg

forty74

Established Member
I not to familiar with this kits but I have a stick car and was looking for a kit with a window switch ,is one included in this set up thanks

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
I not to familiar with this kits but I have a stick car and was looking for a kit with a window switch ,is one included in this set up thanks

No window switch included. It sets in the control box using wide open throttle. I would launch the car and when I shifted into 2nd also a stick car I would arm the kit and it would spray. But you can always buy a switch if wanted.

marc813

Mach Won
Established Member
Just to help sell the kit. From now till end of labor day ( this Monday) if the nitrous kit sells for full price of $1000 shipped I will throw in a $100 american muscle gift card!

Users who are viewing this thread