Zex TC Window switch Skip-shift help

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I have everything set up and programed except skipshift. I want to lock out 1st, 5th and 6th. Only want it engaging in 2nd, 3rd and 4th. How do I program that? :read:

clone93gt

Established Member
From the instructions below it sounds like you can only set it up to skip up to a certain gear. Meaining if you only want to spray in 2nd gear on that is possible. But it doesnt sound like its able to skip 1,5,6th gear.

One of the most unique features of the ZEX™ Traction Control Window Switch is its Skip-Shift
Technology. The Skip-Shift feature allows you to select what gear the nitrous begins to spray in. This
feature is especially beneficial to vehicles with street tires that would normally have traction issues if
nitrous were sprayed in first gear, or in some instances, even second gear. Skip-Shift knows what gear
you are in by watching the number of times your deactivation rpm point has been passed. For example,
if the window switch’s deactivation rpm is set at 6000 rpm, you need to ensure that you pass that rpm
point before you shift the vehicle. In other words, if you enter a “2” into the Traction Control Skip-
Shift menu, you will have to pass 6000 rpm twice before the nitrous will begin to spray. To reset the
Skip-Shift feature after a run, simply turn off the power to the switch, and turn it back on again.

Users who are viewing this thread