Zex Nitrous Kit 82023 ?

slvercobra04

Established Member
I have a ZEX Wet kit and want to know who has this kit on thier cobra, And is it safe to use

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
well wet sees to work safer with blown conbination....but you can use either wet or dry...start out with small rice burner shot like 25 and gradually move up. you will have to put more fuel in with less total timing...that is why wet kits are easier to get away with...it adds the fuel for you and you do not have to do it thru the ECU or chip, ect. But as long as you watch your A/F ratio you should be fine. I take it that your 04 cobra is stock engine? Stock compression ratio? that would have a big factor...but stock compression ratio should be good for a 75 shot (dry) safely...but do it in incriments. Another NO NO is not to have the fogger nozzle right infront of your throttle body. Make sure that it is at least 8" no more than 12" from the throttle body...for if you put it too close to the throttle body, the N2O will freeze the impeller blades of your blower and you know what happens when you put ice cubes in your cup and poor you soda on them.....yes sir....they crack....so you need to make sure 8" min!!!!! Other than that....you will LOVE your car " There is nothin like being BLOWN and SQUEEZED at the same time" you 75 shot with a blower will make approximately 115 rwhp/ 145 rwtq (that is an safe assumption) I have a 50 shot and made 93RWHP and 130 RWTQ all smiles !!!!

HorseDreams

Established Member
I'm also getting ready to install this ZEX Wet kit, with a ZEX purge and window switch kit and had a few questions?

How important really is a bottle warmer, I have the gauge?

What are my alternitives vs taking the fuel off the rail near the front injector? <This makes me nervous> Is there a kit that can take it off the main rail instead?

I'm installing a BAP and a Mafia, and am running a Stieg IV blower, will I need to go to 60# Injectors or?

How should I have the window switch setup, what RPM Range, 3500-6000 or?

TIA....

Users who are viewing this thread