zex kit question

kachup

Established Member
has anyone run a unported eaton with a 125 shot...a local guy owe me money and he had a zex kit on his honda and i took it lol you have to do what you have to do...well going back to topic, the kit is complete except purge kit and its a 125 shot for a honda could i put this on my car ?? it looks the same as the one they sell on the web for cobra's if so what i need..my car is unported with stock fuel system could i install it :shrug:..i got a diablo tune i read that if i put a 50 shot i dont have to tune my car, is it true??..for the 125 i know i have to tune again..any help i will appreciate it, i dont got the money to port my blower and buy a bad ass fuel system so thats why i dont do it, but in the future i am...depending the answer ill install the kit....

any video and info will be appreciate it :beer:

thanks for your time

LS-WHAT

why-try
Established Member
i wouldnt run nitrous on a caned tune. but if u know how to datalog u can check you fuel cycle and inj, a/f and ect. to see if u have enough there. u will not need a lot of fuel to cover a 50 shot but im assuming u still have stock 39 inj. thats were u may run into trouble. my buddy runs a 150 shot on a ported blower. all he has is a bap and bigger injectors and a custom tune. im thinking he ran out of juice (gas) around 530hp with a ported blower on stock 39's and he had to have a mafia as well. which u may need too. do u have a current tuner? is the honda kit a wet kit? (meaning u have a nozzle spraying gas and n20 into one) or dose it just have a single n20. if its a wet then your good to go. there should be a ser. number on the control unit. u can go to zex web site and see if its a unerversal. should be adjustable by switching out your fuel and n20 jets in the nozzle if wet from 25-175hp depending on your controle unit. i have a bap for sale if u need it ill give u a good deal. if u have any questions u can pm me also if u dont have a tuner i can recommend u two that are the best in georgia and well know in the mustang world. that can talk u threw this and help u without throwing down the coin. pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread