Zex Dry Kit Nitrous...

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Does anybody have one intstalled? I tried searching the site...but nothing comes back. Just doing some nitrous research. Was thinking about running a 50-75 shot. My car is pullied and has exhaust. Im assuming ill need a mafia. The zex kit uses a vacuum line on the fuel pressure regulator to help control the fuel/nitrous ratio. Is this a problem on the terminators? Also, the zex kit uses a wire that the measures voltage on the Throttle Position Sensor...is there one on the 03/04 Cobras? Any help would be awesome. THANKS!!

DOHC

Just Mod It
Established Member
Sounds like to much crap could go wrong. When I was looking to GAS, I liked the NOS kit with the throttel body spacer. WET kit. Adds extra fuel. Fuel and nitous enter through the spacer. Some say the wet kits have a "puddling affect." The fuel puddles up on the lower intake.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Just like it does with any other car. Just hook it into the boost/vac line ( where they say FP pressure reg ) as that's all the pressure reg sees. When you are WOT you loose vac the kit sees that drop and will start spraying. Zex kits work well. you are on the right track

And yes 03/04's have a TPS. i think its the brown/green wire on the 3 pin connector but i could be wrong. someone will chime in

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
will I need a Mafia? Zex says to install nozzle AFTER the mass air flow sensor and before the throttle body. I don't understand how, other than a tune, the car knows to add more fuel.

Fat-cat

Established Member
IF it is a wet kit. When you go wot the kit seances you lost vacuum and the kit will start to spray fuel along with the N20. Should not need a Mafia if you dont need one with your current tune. Since the Spray is passed your Meter

Users who are viewing this thread