zeitronix e85 ECA

Mystic03

Established Member
anyone running these,im switching over and would love to have something like this in the glove box to ensure accuracy of course testing the fuel before adding to the tank

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
looks pretty cool....would be even cooler if it updated the tune automatically! otherwise the 15 buck curbside summitt tester is still nice because you see the result before the fill up and can make tuning changes if necessary from the handheld (ie like having an e70 tune and e85 tune)

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Even if the car is tuned on E85 and it switches to E70, it will only run a tad richer and the tune shouldn't need any adjustment.

Would it be cool to look at? Sure, but if you already fill up it won't matter anyway.

Mystic03

Established Member
Even if the car is tuned on E85 and it switches to E70, it will only run a tad richer and the tune shouldn't need any adjustment.

Would it be cool to look at? Sure, but if you already fill up it won't matter anyway.

e85 out here been tested to e90+ :uh oh:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I run one..but I like this new version better makes it easier to put in anywhere without effecting flow

Mach1soldier

Established Member
Any details on the new setup? It looks like they made there own inline sensor now and the setup looks much cheaper overall? Anything else i'm missing?

Mystic03

Established Member
^ this is the email i got from them

"Thank you for your interest in our products.

Yes, all you need is the ECA kit (with harness and Flex Fuel sensor). The ECA shows E % and has analog output for optional standalone ECM. FF Sensor goes into a fuel line so make sure there are no fuel leaks. If you have a low pressure return line, that's a good spot to mount the sensor."

i replied to clarify if it could be used with a returnless system since it sounds like they think i have a return style when i clearly said i have a returnless will keep you updated

oldmodman

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread