Zaino'd

Seahorse

Established Member
Sunny day, so got a chance to try out the Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal - have used various other Zaino products for years, but this is the first time using this new (to me) product. Car is new, so paint is still in excellent condition - clayed though to remove some minor surface crap. Other than that, just washed and right to the Z-CS with no other prep, and finished off with Z-8 Grand Finale spray. Not sure if I'm liking the Z-CS alone, in comparison to Z2/ZFX, but it's certainly a lot less work *L*.

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Seahorse,

Very nice vert man. I have used the Z-CS many many times on on my wheels. That stuff is very easy to apply & just two layers will give you tons of protection. Break dust just rolls off & water will roll off of it even faster. Sealing up the surface on a micro-scopic layer like this stuff does is amazing. You made a great choice & trust me, it will be worth your effort.

Putting proper sealant on a new car or fairly new paint is always a smart thing to do to a car. ;-)

Seahorse

Established Member
Thanks Kevin and yes, used it on the wheels too - that saved a lot of labour there alone *L*

How have you found the results when using Z2 etc. on top of the Z-CS? I'll use that again at least once more I'm thinking, and then start layering with Z2?

TIA!

- Bill

Users who are viewing this thread