Zaino AIO with PC

Spade

Established Member
Using Zaino AIO with a PC will it do anything in regards to cleaning the paint?

Im looking to do the wife's car this coming week and I do not have an actual paint cleaner and time is not allowing me to get some.

BTW the car is not bad and really does not need it but I've neglected it some some time and want to give it a good treatment before our vacation.

The products I have are Z-AIO, Z-2, Z-5, NTX 2.0 liquid, Meg. cleaner wax, and P21 nuba wax. Not much but......

Thanks,

-Spade

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
ZAIO is a decent paint cleaner and will remove very light imperfections. It's a great use before using Z2 or Z5

Scott P

Established Member
AIO was one of the smarter things to come out of Zaino in recent years. A white pad would work create to clean the surface and get it ready for other applications. If you feel the surface is already pretty clean and you just want to remove the light stuff and previous applications of sealant, go with a black pad.

Spade

Established Member
I do not have a PC of my own I was boring one so I'll be using whatever they have. The guy Im boring it off of said he's getting new pads but he didnt say what color. Thanks!

Spade

Spade

Established Member
Its really nice. I been using it by hand since spring and I'm groving on it. One of the great things about it is that you get the zaino quality and shine but the wait time is not there. It has a hardner in it unlike Z2 and Z5.

So far I did the hood and two front fenders and it looks and feels nice. After the AIO I'll be appling Z6, Z2, Z6 again, P21s Carnuba Wax, and finally a mist of Z8. I'll post a pic when Im done.

xenodragon

Established Member
I use the AIO during my spring cleaning of the car.

On my DD I use it once in the spring and once before winter...worked great, my wax lasted all winter long in the harsh MN cold.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Its really nice. I been using it by hand since spring and I'm groving on it. One of the great things about it is that you get the zaino quality and shine but the wait time is not there. It has a hardner in it unlike Z2 and Z5.

So far I did the hood and two front fenders and it looks and feels nice. After the AIO I'll be appling Z6, Z2, Z6 again, P21s Carnuba Wax, and finally a mist of Z8. I'll post a pic when Im done.

ok good, your process sounds similar to mine........usually only happens once a year and i just maintain with pinnacle souveran carnuba and the Z-28 spray before shows

Users who are viewing this thread