Yum Yum Bunches of Kansas City kills

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Wooooohooo having fun out here on our lil trip, went to Walmart last night to pick up some stuff for Heidi, afterwards (after I had the police come unlock my car, drrrrr) Set out back home and low and behold what do I see, some ricers!!! a Mazda RX-7, looks to be a late 80's (later found out it was a '89) and a Chebby Slowmaro with a big ole Burp pipe. Also tagging along was a late model 5.0 stang, 305 TPI slomaro, a brand spanking new GT, SVT Tour, Civic SI, Celica GT, a few Crapaliers and me in a Mercury Grand Marquis 2001 model. First race was me and the RX-7, he handed me my butt cause I messed my launch up ended up at around 75 and 3 car lengths behind, of course in ricer fashion everyone tagged along with :eek: :rolling: At the next light had to show every that a grandpa-mobile could indeed do burnouts and proceedde to a minute and half burnout (hell who cares its a rental right :cool: )light turns green and the 305 guy wanted to try his hand at me and off we went, pretty close race, cept I got a good 2 car start on him and just kept inching away at him, I had a big disadvantage, was going slightly up-hill and weighing quite a bit more, ignorant guy asked if I had a 4 cylinder in there drr gotta love dummies! Contour guy wanted nothing of racing and flew off down the road, me and the 5.0 lined up once, very close race, only went up to 60 mph I was about half a length a head but he was really ganing fast. We pulled off in a parking lot for a second and the RX-7 did like 15 donuts in the lot. Aaaaaah I had to impress em with some Ford Power So I proceded to do donuts in the Mercury (damn hard considering the standard rear ends that dont allow the car to break lose very easily, but they were very impressed :coolman: *mental note to myself (mercury's can be fun to drive, might have to forget about those B-Bodies. Back on the street again me and the RX7 line up again and this time it was a different story, I had a great launch and off we go up to 30 it was all about the torque in the Mercury, between 30-35 car had to shift into 2nd and without a flip chip pretty sloppy and he gained a little ground, but I was still a car and half in the lead and onwards from 35-60 I pulled on him very hard gaining about 5 car lengths (god I didnt think those Turbos were that slow :p ) offwards too 110 I went and he was many bus-lengths in the rear by then hehe best kill :) He wanted a best of three and I said real quick cause I have to go home and we were off again and same story cept I only went up to around 55. Never got the race the V-6 camaro, but I was assuming the same result would have happened :p ;-) I had a couple more kills but the really didnt count one was against a Volvo hahah :) Oh yeah almost forgot about the SI, well lets say he V-Tec was a V-Suck! pretty much was head to head, but dang he should have done better:beer: Man what a fun 25 minutes that was!! Hopefully some guys have a little more respect for Ford products

Users who are viewing this thread