You've Been Spanked By A McLaren, Thank-you ~ Please Play Again

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
And he did! :lol1:

Acura Integra that was NORMAL.
You don't see that too often around here...

Ya' know... this was my first race from a light in this! :thumbsup:
Just cruizin' down the freeway, come up on the Integra and get over to the right lane since it was free... Light turns red so it's me & him. I never even looked over at 'em... Neither one threw a rev... but we both just *knew* I think :)

Light goes green and I hear him boot 'er down! I'm right on it and the turbo whistles like a 18-wheeler damn near as I catch 'em when the tranny hits 2nd... then walk past 'em and signal and get in front of him (the killing blow). We come up on traffic at another red and he
moves over so he's not directly behind me. I slow and roll down the window. I could move up farther than he could, but I wait to get next to him... then turn and look at 'em with a big grin :-D He kinda peers in the direction of the interior, shakes his head like "yeah, you got me" and gives the acceptance nod. I laugh and the traffic moves.

I come up to my turn... and notice the light turning red and he's the only one there, so I quick hop back onto the road so we would be side by side again.
He looks over and I say "Wanna try again?" He says "Is that a real turbo?" I tell 'em yeah and that they were only made for 2 years. He says "240 hp?" I tell 'em no... these were actually 205 hp stock, but mine isn't stock and he's thinking of the newer supercharged GTP's.
Then I ask if his was stock and he says "Yeah, I always thought about doin' stuff to it, but ahhh"

So we're yappin' and the light turns green and he busts out and HAMMERS it! (HEY!) I nail it and the 50's are scratchin' for traction... he jumps me by a car damn near and I hit 2nd and grab boost and walk 'em again and he got to my quarter glass and he let off cuz it was pointless and I was coming up on a car so I had to get on the breaks. He rolls by and gives the thumbsup and I turn. He was pretty cool and it was just a lil' spring fun.

SCORE! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread