Youtubers Charged with Conspiracy and other Felonies in CA

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, publicize and participate in illegal activity on a public forum and you shouldn't be all that surprised if law enforcement shows up at your door. People embrace social media, often blindly, especially when it's a huge funding source like YouTube.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Oh, merrr gawwwdddd

179 people have died from "speed contests" in California in the last 20 years!!!

We must stop this pandemic and build a wall to keep people from racing in Mexico.
lol thought the same thing. IT's pathetic when you count the amount of deaths from drunk driving in the same period! Yet street racing is the devil here...

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
lol thought the same thing. IT's pathetic when you count the amount of deaths from drunk driving in the same period! Yet street racing is the devil here...
Yeah, publicize and participate in illegal activity on a public forum and you shouldn't be all that surprised if law enforcement shows up at your door. People embrace social media, often blindly, especially when it's a huge funding source like YouTube.
And what about all the idiots posting about drugs and drunk driving?

I've seen tons of videos of guys "yolo'ing" smoking weed or chugging Hennessey while driving or riding.

Leo's and the media just love the whole "streets of death" narrative.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just to further add to my statement...Even on forums like this where you're 'anonymous'.

I 'leaked' some Bronco information last spring that was supposedly labeled confidential by FMC, and the next morning at 7:15am I received a call on my cell phone from 5 or 6 big wigs at Ford basically threatening me to take it down... once I explained that I had no idea that it was considered confidential, and there was no malicious intent, it wasn't a big deal... but crazy nonetheless.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

SHOdown220

Established Member
Prison time (much less up to 8yrs) for a crime that doesn't have a victim is why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Thats like saying drunk driving is ok and shouldn't be punished until someone is actually killed. Just because there isn't a victim yet, doesn't mean a crime isn't punishable.

ajaf1656

Established Member
It would be funny if we signed a treaty with Mexico allowing extradition for reckless driving charges.

Users who are viewing this thread