Youtube

R-CODE

Established Member
Since i have received my new i-mac pc, i have been on youtube looking @ the 04 Kenne Belle cobra vids, Ferrari 430 scuderia and was wondering if there were any videographers in the club that could shoot some video of my 93R? Would like some suggestions or anyones' participation, i think it would be fun. Ciao for now.

GOTTI

Blksnke

Established Member
I have the Hd movie camera with sorround sound , you get the chicks and we will make one hell of a movie. need a vacant shop or some abandoned buildings, factory , and we can charge for the finished video :coolman:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Since i have received my new i-mac pc, i have been on youtube looking @ the 04 Kenne Belle cobra vids, Ferrari 430 scuderia and was wondering if there were any videographers in the club that could shoot some video of my 93R? Would like some suggestions or anyones' participation, i think it would be fun. Ciao for now.

GOTTI

Hello Leo,

How are you doing? Its been a long time since we last spoke. I see you
still have the 93R. Smart choice. How many miles on her now. I got a Black Lightning last year 2004. I have had 2 others in the past and the 04's are the best of the bunch. With all the Mustangs I have owned over the years the pickup trucks have always been a favorite of mine especially Lightnings. Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon.

BTW- I just got my 24" I-MAC a few months ago and its awesome.

Steve C.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Hey Leo,

Here is the photo that you wanted to post here. Hope this helps. Steve.
InternetExplorerWallpaper.gif

Last edited:

R-CODE

Established Member
Hello Steve, For my Motorcity Terminator members that don't know u, this is the gentlemen that owned the 93 R prior to me he also had the 95 R @ the same time of ownership, there are pics of both cars in the "svt mustang cobra recognition guide".
Thanks for replying to my thread and post of the pic, I am looking into seeing if i can get a set of these black saleens for my 93 R prior to making this video;
I want the car to look very aggressive. I had Rick LeBlanc from Livernois respond to my P.M he said he would do the video.
And to Blksnke maybe we could use your video camera to take the footage, i have the music picked out.
Stay tuned....

Gotti

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Hey Leo,

Thanks for the shout out. I know you had some concerns about the backspacing on the 93R wheels and what the backspace is on the wheels shown in the photo. I am not sure of the backspace specs on the 93R but you should check with the R guys here. I am sure some of the 93R owners have tried some other wheels on their R's. Good luck with the video. Looking forward to seeing it.

Later,

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread