YouTube Video Editor Gone...Next Best Software?

Jefe

Established Member
Just noticed the video editing software in YouTube was removed on Sept 20th and it was a simple way combine video files, make transitions and add music

I used to use Windows Movie Maker but that doesnt work on Windows 8. Something about Essentials not being compatible.

Next best video editing software out there? Something that doesn't timestamp my videos

Coiled03

Established Member
Windows 10 is a disaster?

Jefe. I've used Sony Vegas in the past. It's a little more complicated but everything is labeled clearly and easy to use.

Windows 10 works flawlessly for me. *shrug*

Maybe it's because I reformat fairly frequently.

Blown 89

Established Member
Windows 10 works flawlessly for me. *shrug*

Maybe it's because I reformat fairly frequently.
Spending time reformatting isn't an option for people that use their computers for productivity. The automatic updates are even worse. There's nothing like coming into the office only to discover that a forced update is making your productivity software crash making you miss deadlines.

Win10 is a horrible operating system. I actually have an appointment tomorrow morning at Microsoft to reinstall Signature edition on one of my tablets. Windows 10 rendered it unusable.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Turn updates off. Easy and simple. Windows 8 was easily the worst OS they released. Just pure shit.

Users who are viewing this thread