You're invited to our event !

96HawkCnvt

Established Member
Registration is Open - MN F-body Event

Minnesota F-body Club is hosting our first annual "MNFBC Performance Driving Experience"

We are inviting several other local clubs. This will be held at Brainerd International Raceway and we need to nail down a date ASAP. I am polling our Minnesota F-body Club members and so far most are voting for August 6th (Tuesday). I need to know how many from your club will commit to that date. PLEASE POST OR E-MAIL ME. I'll give a few details and then more will follow once it is firmed up.

Full Program - $160
This includes a brief classroom session, a track tour with instructors, top notch instruction (in-car as available), lunch from Famous Dave's BBQ, and lots of car talk in the pits

Classroom Only - $35
This includes the classroom session, track tour with instructors and ride-alongs with those running the event as available. This will also
include the lunch from Famous Dave's BBQ.

Hang-out Only - Free
We at Minnesota F-body invite any & all of your members to just come along for the fun & fellowship. They can ride along as well. Famous Dave's Lunch is available for an additional $10.

Bonus for all
We are invited to come and hang out at the track on Monday while a bunch of exotic cars are on track. The Minnesota Ferrari club will be there and there are usually some Lamborghinis, Porsches, Z06s & others out there as well. If you are an experienced driver, I may be able to get you on track on Monday as well. Cost would be more than our special club rate on Tuesday
but I'll do what I can to get a deal. I did this for a session last year and it was really fun chasing a Diablo around the track.

There is no charge for Monday unless you want to be on-track.

I'm sure there will be questions, and I'll post details as soon as possible. But for now, PLEASE post if you definetly will come if it is on Aug. 6th. A decision will be made very soon. If not on the 6th, it will likely be on a Monday in late July.

This is NOT a COMPETITIVE event. And there is no reason to be intimidated if you've never done this
before. Everyone is welcome and nobody is expected to go any faster than they are comfortable with.

You can monitor our message board at www.mnfbody.com too. Go to "Events" forum.

Todd Danielson
'96 Firehawk Convertible

Last edited:

96HawkCnvt

Established Member
MNFBC Peformance Driving Experience

We now have a web page up for you to reference for this event.

Please click below and make sure you keep checking back for registration information. It will be coming very soon.

Note: Once registration is open you'll need to register even if you are only having lunch.

Link: http://www.mnfbody.com/mnfbcpde/

We hope that a bunch of you guys can make it.

Tried attaching a pic for you guys. Thought it would be nice to have a GM product on your site :)

Todd

96HawkCnvt

Established Member
Registration is Open!

Registration is finally open for our event. Sorry for the delays, it will be better organized next year. Please go to the event page at http://www.mnfbody.com/mnfbcpde/ for a link to the registration page. There is also some information on Hotels and technical inspection that you will want to review.

Please note:
You will need to register even if you are only wanting the "Famous Dave's Only" option, or the class & BBQ option.

Also, if you register today you will see a page that tells you to expect a return e-mail confirming your registration. That feature is not yet fully functional but should be by early tomorrow. No need to wait, I'll go in and look at the registrations and send an e-mail to you if you register before that feature is active. You will not see a confirmation from me right away, but I will get them out by Friday night (7/19).

I encourage everyone to register via this page and pay with a credit card. If that is not possible and you'd rather pay with a check please contact me.

Thanks,
Todd Danielson
[email protected]

96HawkCnvt

Established Member
Registration Info

Information packets will be sent out tomorrow to whomever is registered. If you intend to do so and haven't had a chance, now would be a good time. Let me know if there are questions.

*** NEW INFO ***
Let me know if you are interested in running for 1/2 a day on Monday with some exotic cars in addition to our event. Isn't free, but a good deal.

See you in Brainerd!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread