your thoughts on these rails please...

blk00gtvert

Established Member
anyone have any experience with Professional Products fuel rails???
you can pick them up for like $70.00.. they have a 1/2 inch inner passage.
upr have a 9/16... does that 16th on an inch make a differance? are the other ones really worth the exta money?:shrug:

01 Venom

Established Member
eh, I dont know much about those, but I dont think I would mess around.

Factory rails go a long way, you dont need to even think about changing them until youre making some serious power.

EVO-lution

Established Member
eh, I dont know much about those, but I dont think I would mess around.

Factory rails go a long way, you dont need to even think about changing them until youre making some serious power.

+1.....stick with the stockers. only silly little honda kids put fuel rails on there NA cars :nonono:

blk00gtvert

Established Member
i should have specified... i have a 04 gt with a 5.0 stroker ported 03 cobra heads. stage 4 crower cams and a F2 procharger it will be in the neighbor hood of 1000 hp...

i am not trying to cheep out but i dont want to spend 200$ where the 70$ will work:shrug:

01 Venom

Established Member
lol wait a second, how much did it cost you to build that 1000 HP engine? and your worried about spending $200 on a good set of rails.

Come on man

EVO-lution

Established Member
lol wait a second, how much did it cost you to build that 1000 HP engine? and your worried about spending $200 on a good set of rails.

Come on man

+1 for him once again. Spend the extra money for the rails. are the aeromotives worth it? most big name companies will have good ones too. spend the extra dough for a good set. don't half-ass the fuel set-up. Try MMR i think they have a good set that they use on their 2200HP 3V car

Users who are viewing this thread