Your opinion on these wheels

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
are these going on a mustang? -- personally I do not think they would look to good... IMO of course

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
The wheel/tire combo on a car can make or break the vehicles overall appearance. Those rims would break it because IMO they're ugly. :bored:

Demonio

Established Member
There more like a import wheel but seen them on a white cobra power coated n looked really good..but had a cobra r front, on stock cobra prob not the road I will go..go with billet specialities or something like that if u looking on saving weight..

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Less weight is good but they look terrible on this car:

img0516im6.jpg

Read this thread. Pics in it!
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-looking-pics-mustangs-enkei-nt03-wheels.html

Last edited:

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Haters gone hate. I love them on the car, heaven forbid we put anything other than a 5 spoke on the damn thing.

The import world loves these wheels for exactly what you listed, they are super light and strong. I think they look good and you can get them in a variety of colors. As long as you can find a good offset and size combo.

*EDIT: The NT03s are AWESOME too, if you can find them.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I like them.

I like the weight the most though.

I also think it is hilarious and sad at the same time, the amount of money our fellow Mustang guys spend on ridiculously heavy wheels simply to achieve "a certain look".

Supposed performance enthusiasts, that are perfectly willing to throw performance down the drain for the look of a wheel.

Look how many wheel sellers don't even list the weight!
That's because they know it doesn't matter to half these guys.:smmon::bash:

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I like them.

I like the weight the most though.

I also think it is hilarious and sad at the same time, the amount of money our fellow Mustang guys spend on ridiculously heavy wheels simply to achieve "a certain look".

Supposed performance enthusiasts, that are perfectly willing to throw performance down the drain for the look of a wheel.

Look how many wheel sellers don't even list the weight!
That's because they know it doesn't matter to half these guys.:smmon::bash:

I asume you want less weight for performance not gas mileage on the street. (if your worried about gas mileage, get a 4-banger DD.)
You shouldn't be racing on the street. :nono::bash:
They make lite wheels for racing only (whatever racing your into.) buy some, use them at the track that's where you really want that performance. When I spend my money on a set of aftermarket wheels that aren't lite weight it's not for performance (racing) on the street or the track, it's for looks on the street where racing doesn't belong.

greengt88

Established Member
i like the RPF1's alot man. anyone know if they will clear Brembo front calipers? do they come in black? do they come staggered? like to get a 10.5" rear so i can run 315 nitto's....duh just answered my own question....i see they come in a 10" rear....is that wide enough for 315's?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread