Your opinion on pic...

TCRIMSONK

Established Member
It looks ricey from the back, but looks good in the second picture.

1. I would get rid of the fender light
2. Lose the altezzas, and get a set of the paintable taillight covers, paint it with body color, and create your own light pattern, just maks sure that no clear brake light shows through.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Its got to be a 6 no man in his right mind with a Gt would ruin it like that. I mean its not terrible but if you want rice buy a Cibic

sibs4972

Established Member
Is it a spoiler or diving board? Just curious. Overall, I would say it's going a bit overboard, but to each their own. I know I wouldn't put any money up to buy one looking like that :smmon:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Is it just me or does the rear bumper look warped. That's the biggest problem with it otherwise it looks pretty clean. It's not something I'd ever do though. Another thing how the hell can you stter that thing with the wheels tucked that far up under the fender. :nonono:

2003cobra

Established Member
looks like a japenese wanna be. that car makes us look bad...were speed not big bumpers and big rims. get it out of here!

blackLS1

Established Member
It looks like overkill to me.Some of the stuff maybe would look good but in moderation.The rear wing,no.

Users who are viewing this thread