Your opinion, best combo of appearance 4 the nicest lookn stang?

98SnakeTo95GT

Established Member
Personally I think it is the Cervinis Stalker kit. A bit pricy at 1900 dolars, but to me it is the meanest looking kit ever. It's a blend of good looking lines, great TRUE ram air hood, mean overall appearance.

1 Cervinis kit

2 S351 or S281 (whichever the single wing is, not the double wing - that dbl one is hideous)

3 clear cobra headlights

4 302/281 badge on the front fenders -bye bye GT symbol

5 chrome handles,

6 billet U & L grills,

7 style bar w/brake light,

8 tonneau(sp) cover for convertables,

9 clear taillights - although they are illegal as hell.

10 17x10 chrome cobra r's

11 2" drop

well, that's my take....and what I am doing to mine

ciao, now your opinions

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
98SnakeTo95GT said:
Personally I think it is the Cervinis Stalker kit. A bit pricy at 1900 dolars, but to me it is the meanest looking kit ever. It's a blend of good looking lines, great TRUE ram air hood, mean overall appearance.

1 Cervinis kit

2 S351 or S281 (whichever the single wing is, not the double wing - that dbl one is hideous)

3 clear cobra headlights

5 chrome handles,

6 billet U & L grills,

7 style bar w/brake light,

8 tonneau(sp) cover for convertables,

9 clear taillights - although they are illegal as hell.

11 2" drop

well, that's my take....and what I am doing to mine

ciao, now your opinions

My opinions? I'm assuming you are talking about your 95 GT.

1 Cervinis kit

-Hell no. If you want a full kit, I would recommend the saleen. If not, I think the SN95 cobra front and rear are the best looking bumpers, then add the SVO (or cervinis) side exhaust. As for a hood, the 95 cobra R hood with the double-step cowl looks amazing with the cobra front bumper.
http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/496.html (the car on this page looks great except for the wheels and graphics)

-S281 wing is what you want. The 351 wing sticks up a bit and doesn't look as good.

3 clear cobra headlights

-The smoked headlights might look a little better and less import-ish.

-Badges don't really matter.

5 chrome handles :xpl:

-Oh god no.

6 billet U & L grills :xpl:

-Have mercy on your car and don't get these. Billett grille's on mustangs are hideous. Leave the grille empty.

7 style bar w/brake light

Finally a good choice. Go with Classic Design Concepts.

8 tonneau(sp) cover for convertables

-Another good pick. Cervini's or CDC two piece would be my choice.

9 clear taillights - although they are illegal as hell :xpl:

-NO. Just get some 98 vertical tails. Do not get eurotails for God's sake.

-Eh, wheel choice is subjective. I'd have to see the rest of the car to make a good decision. As for the size, probably go with 18x9 front and 18x10 rear with around 255-275 tires up front and 285-315 out back.

11 2" drop

-Should have been the first thing on your list. H&R super sports are good for a big drop. Make sure to get shocks and struts as well. Coilovers are always a good idea too.

Well, these are just my opinions. Hope you take a few of them seriously(taillights, billet grille, chrome stuff) and hope your car works out for the best.

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
I'm with sunburned 100% on this. Sounds like you have a unique taste as far as cars go. Chrome handles? Cervinis? Whatever makes you happy man... its your car.

Users who are viewing this thread