Your occupations and background.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Hey guys! I'm a freshman in college and am still trying to decide what to do as a career. Right now I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. However, I'm not sure if that's really what I want to do. I figured this would be a good place to post this because if you own a Ford GT then you are probably doing pretty well financially plus Ford mustang/gt/cobra owners are usually very friendly people. I know you all can't be doctors, or lawyers, or CEOs, so what is it that you do? You don't have to go into detail as in where you work or anything. Just give me your job title and an overview of what you do and what you had to have for the job (such as types of degrees).
I ask the moderator to please not delete this thread because this could be very beneficial to me and maybe some other younger people who are in my same situation. For anyone that replies to this thread, I'd like to thank you in advance. I ask again, please do not delete this thread or move it. Thank you.
-Matt

Vic

Established Member
Thats strange, I receive PMs ok. Must be a glitch. Anyway, best of luck to you.

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary"

"The harder I work, the luckier I get"

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
im a soph ME technology. its looking like im going to enjoy it. i thought about something like a mechanic because i love the really hands on stuff, but decided "engineer" was more suited to my goals and MET had the hands on part too. im in a club right now that tries to get people jobs in the motorsports industry so i hope i will get a cool job that pays well too.

you've got a lot of time left and dont forget it doesnt hurt to change majors. heck, i got sick of the school i was at so i left. Now i can actually see myself graduating from this school. sure sucks right now cuz this school is a billion times more work, but i am learning more. i just think about these guys cruising in there wicked cars and that keeps me doing my homework.

good luck to you. look into joining any clubs that spark you're interest, you will meet tons of people who like the same stuff.

Last edited:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Gilberto said:
Become a Commercial pilot, great pay (not at first) and any pilot will tell you he has a dream job.

HAHA thats what i am going to school now for. Would also like to see what some of you guys do for a living.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread