Your NOT Playing in The NBA..... Who u kidding?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Its too bad more black athletes didnt come out to remind young black kids that ATHLETES are NOT their role models and they are not gonna raise you and ur NOT gonna be in the NBA!

Just another example of how "Broken" and brainwashed the black communities and schools are in our country. Look at Baltimore for example.

13 schools in Baltimore had ZERO proficiency in math! ZERO! But I bet they know ALL the stats from their favorite NBA players smh.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Its too bad more black athletes didnt come out to remind young black kids that ATHLETES are NOT their role models and they are not gonna raise you and ur NOT gonna be in the NBA!

Just another example of how "Broken" and brainwashed the black communities and schools are in our country. Look at Baltimore for example.

13 schools in Baltimore had ZERO proficiency in math! ZERO! But I bet they know ALL the stats from their favorite NBA players smh.

Video is 4+ years old. Curious if did the same experiment now asking kids at "white schools" how many would say they want to be social media influencers... good message though. Set goals at the edge of obtainable and work hard, that's when magic happens.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Video is 4+ years old. Curious if did the same experiment now asking kids at "white schools" how many would say they want to be social media influencers... good message though. Set goals at the edge of obtainable and work hard, that's when magic happens.

Ding ding ding!

Listening to my niece and nephews make me want to kick teachers and administrators. I make low 6 figures, own a home, no vehicle payments, take my family on vacations and my oldest nephew says he needs to make more money and plans on becoming rich on making YouTube videos. He doesn’t know how but he is apparently going to. My niece is the same way. Now, my youngest nephew is more grounded in reality.

Hell, I want to make money on YouTube videos with the car but realize there is a 99.999% chance I will never make a cent and it will just be for fun.

Joe Biden has sniffed here.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

Big city leaders have failed the people who live there, period. It's not white supremacy, it's not police brutality, it's not climate change, it's not Trump's fault or lizard people's fault, it's the city "leaders" who ****ing failed the people there.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Ding ding ding!

Listening to my niece and nephews make me want to kick teachers and administrators. I make low 6 figures, own a home, no vehicle payments, take my family on vacations and my oldest nephew says he needs to make more money and plans on becoming rich on making YouTube videos. He doesn’t know how but he is apparently going to. My niece is the same way. Now, my youngest nephew is more grounded in reality.

Hell, I want to make money on YouTube videos with the car but realize there is a 99.999% chance I will never make a cent and it will just be for fun.

Joe Biden has sniffed here.

Man, it's just not kids, sadly . I know a few people in their 30's who have stalled their careers to try to be "influencers". Posting stupid shit on gram or live feed on FB.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Man, it's just not kids, sadly . I know a few people in their 30's who have stalled their careers to try to be "influencers". Posting stupid shit on gram or live feed on FB.

yep, saw an article about a chick that went bankrupt trying to fake till ya make it as a travel influencer.

It looks like fun and games - acting a fool or taking great trips on camera. Then you find out you have a shit personality, gotta spend endless hours editing footage and trying to make everything seem awesome, chase algorithms etc...

sad state of affairs, nobody wants to do anything tangible anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread