Your name in a search engine.....

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Ever searched your own name or username in your search engine? Sometimes you can find some interesting things related or not related to your name and username. For example, I searched Scoriox, and found a lengthy poem, and a link to funny's that go into a newspaper. :shrug:I searched others out of curiousity, just used Scoriox as an example. Try it out.....

I know, I'm on vacation this week, and I'm bored :sleeping:Getting ready to go pick up GT4 in a few minutes. Should keep me busy the rest of the week.....

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
I did my name (real, not screen) in Google image search not too long ago. Very interesting results to say the least. :D

Calebp

Established Member
my real name comes up in a Portugese story about a dude with my name.
That said, my name is probably one of the strangest names on the board- and it's for sure not Portugese, it's Dutch.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Calebp said:
my real name comes up in a Portugese story about a dude with my name.
That said, my name is probably one of the strangest names on the board- and it's for sure not Portugese, it's Dutch.

My name is too dang common....i might as well be john smith....

Calebp

Established Member
wals9331 said:
My name is too dang common....i might as well be john smith....

I like having my strange last name.

Try telling strangers your last name is Pennypacker, and watch their reaction, it's hilarious.

EDIT: wals, do your phone number like this: 1234567890 no () or -.

badboycali_559

Established Member
put ur home phone number in there and it will give ur the address, that's y u should never give out ur home fone number over the net.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Calebp said:
I like having my strange last name.

Try telling strangers your last name is Pennypacker, and watch their reaction, it's hilarious.

EDIT: wals, do your phone number like this: 1234567890 no () or -.

I tried it like that and with spaces...nada....

I am unlisted though...have been for 10 years+

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Yea, I did that Google shiott about the phone number and my info came up too. Even said what blood type I was, and when I took my daily dump :eek: Hehehe J/K. But I did request for it to be removed, haven't checked it though......

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
I googled my last name a couple years ago. With my last name if you have it your directly related. Very few people with my last name. I found, what I think is my great grandparents who came over from Germany, something about some land and something about their burial plot.

Another thing I found is one of my cousins is a professional bowhunter. Not long after seeing that, some guy at my work happened to know him and was bs'n with my about it.

Run my last name in a national listing of phone numbers you might get 5 listings.

:uh oh:

Dzznttz

Noob
Established Member
I did a search on google, on my real name and found a picture of me kicking this other soldiers @ss :rockon:
hand2hand03.jpg

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
when i searched for my real name, it showed a bunch of links containing water polo stats and sport pages for newspaper sites....:) and the rest are just people wiht the same last name....which is funny cause my last name isnt common, so they are probably my relatives!

Users who are viewing this thread